In connection with the entry into force of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data of natural persons, I inform that the personal data processed on this website are legally protected:
- The data administrator is the Pastor of the Kosciol Zielonoswiatkowy Zbor “Betlejem” w Krakowie based in Krakow, Wodna 16, 30-556 Krakow, Poland.
- The data is processed for the purpose of informing about activities related to events within the statutory activity in accordance with the Internal Law of the Pentecostal Church in Poland and the Personal Data Protection Regulations applicable in the Pentecostal Church based in Warsaw, Sienna Street 68/70.
- Under the applicable Regulations, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time.
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data, to correct it, delete it, limit its processing, and transfer the data to another administrator.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission, whose Chairman acts as the Data Protection Inspector.
- The indicated data is not profiled and is not transferred to other entities or administrators without the consent of the person concerned. The collected personal data will be stored until the completion of the indicated purpose or for a period of one year, counting from the beginning of the year following the date of consent (whichever of these periods is longer).